Benefits of Lake Gaston Chamber Membership
- Chamber Website: Your business is listed on the Lake Gaston Regional Chamber web site at www.lakegastonchamber.com, complete with a map to your location, contact information, 250-word business description, logo, and four photos of your work.
- Banner/Button Ads on Website: Available in limited quantities, these banner/button ads link directly to your website from the Lake Gaston Regional Chamber’s home page and membership page for an annual fee.
- E-Newsletter: If you are not taking advantage of our twice weekly email newsletter that reaches more than 750 people, then you need to do so. We will include fliers for our members on events or sales, as well as articles and photos.
- Social Media: The Lake Gaston Regional Chamber is very active on a variety of social media, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, and Pinterest. We stay on the lookout for our members and share your news and events with great success!
- Brochure & Business Card Display: Your business cards and brochures are displayed in the Lake Gaston Regional Chamber office, which is visited by many lake residents, vacationers, and business people from all over the country.
- Business Referrals: Our Lake Gaston Regional Chamber office receives hundreds of informational requests each year, and we refer our members for these needs.
- Public Relations: We promote your business in a positive way while contributing to the welfare of the surrounding community. We are currently featured in Eastern Living Magazine, which captures an audience in the 16-county region of Northeast NC, as well as Lake Life Magazine by the Lake Gaston Gazette-Observe and Lake the Magazine by the Daily Herald. We print frequent articles in several local newspaper to share chamber information and special events and give recognition to and promotion of our members.
- FREE Notary Services: The Lake Gaston Regional Chamber is pleased to provide FREE notary services for our members. Appointments are necessary.
- Conference Room Usage: Lake Gaston Regional Chamber members have complimentary access to the Chamber’s small and large conference rooms during normal business hours. Use of these rooms MUST be scheduled with the Chamber staff in advance.
- Advocacy: The Lake Gaston Regional Chamber is your voice for issues that affect your business/organization or your home. We accomplish much more when we address issues together, as an organization representing 350 members than we do alone.
- Business After Hours: We offer many evening socials throughout the year, usually once a month and averaging 50+ attendees, providing members with an opportunity to network and socialize with other Lake Gaston Regional Chamber members. Hosting a Business After Hours at your location costs you only the food and beverage you choose to provide. There is no fee to host.
- Monthly Lunch-N-Learns: Join us for great food and listen to speakers discuss a variety of subjects of concern to the Lake Gaston region, as well as new skills to maximize the market share for your business. Feel free to serve as a speaker as well! There is a $10.00 charge for the lunch.
- Profile Display Ads in the Chamber: Available in limited quantities, these ads are placed above our brochure display cases in the lobby of the Lake Gaston Regional Chamber for a small annual fee.
- Chamber Publication: The guide, which is revised and reprinted as needed, is widely distributed throughout the Lake Gaston region and beyond and mailed to visitors in our information packets.
- Membership Plaque: You will receive a handsome plaque identifying you as an Lake Gaston Regional Chamber member.
- Ribbon Cuttings & Grand Openings: Let the Lake Gaston Regional Chamber help with your special event! We will contact the media, invite local dignitaries, and publish newspaper and newsletter articles for you.
- Annual Sponsorships: Members can save by sponsoring at a higher level. You will receive website advertising, tickets to events, and sponsorship of all signature events with one fee that can be billed quarterly. See the membership menu for more info.
After joining the Lake Gaston Regional Chamber of Commerce online you can now add your business to our online directory by clicking here!